BondageGirl over at You Like What? has nominated me for the Liebster Blogging Award. If you haven’t already you should go check out her blog. She writes funny & thoughtful posts about her life, that I always enjoy reading.
To accept the award, I have some rules to follow:
- Post 11 random facts about oneself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure to notify the blogger that one nominated them!)
- Write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- Paste the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
Random Facts About Me
- I sucked my thumb until I was 12.
- I am generally reading up to 5 books at any one time, switching between them as my mood dictates.
- I would love to be a professional photographer.
- I can be very hot tempered when roused, though my natural state is so laid back I’m almost horizontal.
- I love eating ‘kid’ food sometimes – I had fish fingers for lunch today.
- I’ve visited 30 states in the US.
- I have a collection of ‘cool’ pebbles & stones on display in my bathroom.
- I drink Mellow Birds coffee, which most of my friends assure me ‘isn’t really coffee’.
- I have the attention span of a gnat at times, yet can concentrate on a really good book to the exclusion of all else for hours on end.
- I suffer from insomnia.
- I currently have 22 tabs open on my browser… did I mention my attention span being short at times….?
So here are BondageGirl’s questions, and my replies. Great questions too, it took me a while to think through my answers.
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Why?
I’d like to be able to teleport. I could go see my Dom whenever I wanted 🙂
2. What is your lucky number? 3
3. What is your favorite music — in general? Soul music
4. What’s your biggest dream?
Self employment, in a job I could do anywhere.
5. I know some are said in the ‘About Me’ pages..but why did you start blogging?
I’ve started & never maintained a bunch of blogs before, usually because I didn’t feel passionate enough about them, and because I lack the self discipline to keep them up. This one was born from a conversation between my Dom & I about recording my feelings, and my progress as a submissive within our relationship. This is something I do feel passionate about, so hopefully I can keep it going, with his help of course.
6. What did you study in school? (If anything).
Nothing past age 18, and it’s my biggest regret, not continuing my education.
7. What is your biggest fear?
I have a bunch: wasps, spiders, moths, the dark.. but the biggest would be heights, to the point of it being a phobia.
8. If you could change anything about your life, what would you change? Why?
It would be my professional life I think. I’m at a huge crossroads career wise now, with a number of directions I could take, and no clue which one I want to follow, as they all have pros & cons.
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I wish I knew… and I can imagine my Dom might have something to say about this answer if he spots it…
10. Cake or Pie? Pie, with a savoury filling of some sort please.
11. What has changed your life the most within the past twelve months? Getting over some mild depression caused by a truly horrible work experience. It battered my self confidence very badly, and took me months to get over,
My Questions to my Nominees
- What single thing are you most proud of?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What book are you reading right now?
- What is your most annoying habit?
- What is your internet browser home page set to?
- Which historical figure do you most admire & why?
- Do you have a secret vice that you like to indulge in, and if so please share?
- What skill, that you don’t have now, would you love to master?
- What is your favourite time of year & why?
- Do you have more than 1 blog, and if so would you like to share with us?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
And finally the bloggers I have recently discovered, and love reading, that I’d like to nominate. I know some of them have been nominated already, but I still want to let them know how much I enjoy their work. In random order: